Friday, May 15, 2009

It's still May?

Yesterday I finished the work project I've been working on everyday for 7 straight months. When I started this project, I didn't think it would ever actually be complete. I finished it yesterday. Woo hoo! With that, I'm done. I don't have enough time left to start a new project but yet I'm still here.

My mom is coming in town tomorrow. My work is done. The baby clothes have been washed. The bed is ready and waiting for him. So where's the baby? Still in my belly... The countdown says 6 days left. 6 days has never sounded so long.

4 comments:

Team Avarell said...

Just hold on a little longer...your cutie patootie will get here soon!! :)

jenny said...

So exciting! I can't wait!!!! STACI YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MOM!

LadyCarma said...

Time passes so quickly when you are having fun, but so slowly when the baby pressure and uncomfortableness is so great. I feel your pain and discomfort. Now that I am here, baby Wesley can arrive also! Here's praying it happens in the next day or two! My baby is having a baby!

LadyEm said...

Hey, I found your blog through Allison's. Umm, I'm adding you because I want to see pictures of your kid when he comes out since that means I won't see you at work anymore. :-( By the way, thanks for the job. Oh, and it was awesome that we got to celebrate the finished project with ice cream!