Sunday, August 23, 2009

The next summer vacation

Wesley and I left Eric at home and jetted off to Arizona for a week of fun in the sun! And it was indeed great fun. We did a lot of just hangin out, swimming, and playing. Lana kicked my trash on a couple of runs and inspired me to work out more. She also inspired me to decorate my house! Unfortunately, now I'm itching to redecorate everything ... too bad I didn't find a money tree in Arizona. It's always fun to go to different places and get new ideas and fresh perspective. I highly recommend a week away when you can grab it.






This is my favorite. Crew is 2 weeks older than Wesley and has a significantly smaller head. Therefore, Tummy Time is much more enjoyable for Crew than Wesley. Hang in there Wes, you'll get it.





Wesley's face cracks me up in this picture. He looks like a little boy, not an infant.




After a swim, chillin in the swing

Wesley and Crew, asleep in their carseats on the table at Joe's Farm Grill (my favorite AZ restaurant)



2 comments:

LadyCarma said...

Nothing is as sweet as a picture of sleeping babies. And cute boy cousins spending some quality bonding time! Love them all.

Erlynne said...

Those pictures are SO incredible! I love every single one of them! You guys must have had so much fun. :) I especially love the tummy time ones because their expressions say so much.