Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wait, was it a baby or a puppy?



I'm confused these days. I was pretty sure I had an 8 ½ month old baby person, not a puppy. Lately I find myself hiding all of our shoes so they don't get chewed and Eric has come very close to using the excuse, "The baby ate my homework" multiple times. The knees of my pants are constantly spit-soaked and my shoulders have tiny bruises from being bitten. Wesley nearly bit a hole in Eric's slacks this morning! It was only today that I was lamenting to my sister about my "puppy" and then as Eric and I were getting dinner together tonight, this happened:

Yep. Those are little bite marks on our kitchen chair. The only nice, matching furniture set we own, of course. Ok, the only thing NOT from IKEA. I tried to scold him, which he thought was hilarious. Here's the puppy in action.



He has SIX teeth now and he is DEFINITELY learning how to use them. Who could resist that sweet face? (Even if he's the bitey-est).

2 comments:

LadyCarma said...

I wonder if the stain and polyurathane on the chairs tasted good to Wesley? I loved the post. It made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Allyson & Jere said...

I'm grateful to say that niether of my kids were biters, or gnawers such as that. Don't get me wrong, they certainly have their flaws, but just no biting. Sorry bout your lovely chair taking a beating.