Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Follow up

After my frustrated after-lunch post, Wesley received some positive energy and good karma from you. THANK YOU!! Here his is with his FINISHED jar of apples and blueberries. Well done little trooper. He also ate some shredded mozzarella cheese, a spaghetti noodle, and tried (but spit out) some ground turkey. All steps in the right direction.

And maybe he's a one-meal-a-day kinda guy. And you are right: he's energetic and happy so he's probably not starving, even if he is slim and still comfortable in 6 month PJ's.

Thanks for the positive energy. Wesley and I needed it.

2 comments:

Marilou said...

Ysy! I agree with all those other comments. Brooklyn is way small too, the doctor had to do all sorts of random, nightmarish tests on her. He figured out she was just small. I could have told him that.

Jena and Jason said...

I am glad he is finally chowing down on some grub. Triple of things-love the fam pic on your blog page (you look fantastic and beautiful mommy), I also have a very bad sweet tooth (so good luck with the no sweets thing, your a fighter) and lastly you have to check out Wesley's girlfriend. Email me your G mail address so I can add you as a friend. jenaandjason@gmail.com. Miss ya love ya.