Thursday, May 13, 2010

Homeless and stuff

So much to say, so little time... so few pictures...

Since I last posted, Eric GRADUATED!!! Woo hoo!! It was such a blast to have Eric's family and my parents in town to help us celebrate. I made Wesley a little cap and gown to match Eric-- it was so dang adorable I couldn't even help myself! I did take pictures of the cuteness, however, my camera cord is packed in some box in my parents garage so I won't be able to upload anything for a while. boo.

After graduation, we spent a final week in Provo spending time with friends and trying to do all the stuff we wanted to do before we left Utah. We DID go to the Salt Lake temple which was totally wonderful and an awesome experience. We did NOT get to go camping or hike the Y thanks to the snow. Oh well. Maybe someday.

We packed up all of our stuff into a UHaul and headed on down to Vegas. Eric started work in California and I ran off to Arizona to visit Lana, my sis. Basically, we are homeless for about the next four months while Eric goes through training at his job. Thank goodness for family! (otherwise we'd be bored and homeless).

So that's where we are and what we're doing. I promise to post pictures sometime.

2 comments:

sarahflib said...

Hooray for an update! Every time Madeline and I go outside to play by your building (which as you know is quite a lot), we miss you and Wesley all over again. It's still so weird that we can't just knock on your door and ask to play!

LadyCarma said...

I think you should call yourself home hoppers! First our house, then Lana's, then Ashton and Andrea's, then Lana's, then mine, then the Avarell's in Fresno. How many HOMES love you more? We are so blessed to have you.