Wednesday, September 7, 2011

bloggity blog

What was I thinking? I really set a goal to post on the blog once a week and then actually published it for the world to see. I know what I was thinking-- wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of history recorded for my kids where I can have a scrapbook meets journal while also satisfying the grandparental demands for more pictures of the babies!

But lets be honest. Once a week? This coming from the girl who does laundry on a Monday then folds it the following Monday, simply to make space for more laundry.

That being said, I'm working on it. More to come soon I promise. I have pictures from a whole summer of fun! Coming soon: Toronto, Philadelphia, Rhode Island! (Did we go anywhere else? I really can't remember...)

2 comments:

LadyCarma said...

Maybe I ought NOT hold my breath, eh? You made me laugh with your witty words. I shall look forward to any photos or stories in the future. I love the new photo of your family. Is Reese still a baby? because she doesn't look like one.

Jena said...

Your laundry conditions sound very familiar. Oh i know why... Because that is exactly what happens at my house. Poor Jas, often rummages thru to find something to wear for school or basketball.