Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!!

August 30, 2007-- Eric and I were married!! It feels like yesterday. Everyone told us the first year was the hardest, there is a lot to adjust to, etc, etc... We beg to differ. Here's a list of adjectives that Eric and I came up with to describe our first year together:

awesome
cool
non-stop party
fun
silly
adventurous
exciting
learning-full
wonderful
new
spiders everywhere
cold
hot
funny
friendly

Bet you can't guess who came up with which adjective. :) But really, I'm so grateful to be married to Eric. He's the cutest, sweetest, and best guy in the whole wide world. That's right, you can all be jealous. :) It's been an absolutely amazing year. One for the record books for sure. It absolutely flew by and I just can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

3 comments:

Team Avarell said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe it has already been a year!! Cameron and I totally agree with you...the first year was fabulous and it just gets better and better!!

jenny said...

Happy anniversary kiddos! I miss you two! Let's play.

LadyCarma said...

You forgot a few adjectives: frugal, thrifty, bargin shopping, graduating, studying, cleaning, managing, etc. We are amazed of how much you accomplished in the first year. And we are the good kind of PROUD of you.