Friday, June 12, 2009

8 is great

So Lana kinda tagged me. Why not, eh? But I will steal some of her answers.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Nursed my baby
2. Took Wesley to get a laryngoscopy. He's such a trooper
3. Got my teeth cleaned at the dentist. No cavities! Hooray!
4. Watched parts of So You Think You Can Dance
5. Ate amazing lasagna courtesy of Melissa
6. Wore pants that zip up. It's a big deal, ok?
7. Read a little Better Homes and Gardens
8. Changed some diapers

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. When Eric doesn't work at UPS anymore (that's Thursday!)
2. Wesley's baby blessing and the giant family party that involves
3. Seeing all of Wesley's firsts and watching him grow
4. Eric's graduation-- just one more year to go!
5. Our vacation to Durango next month
6. Owning a home someday
7. Being able to sleep for 8 hours in a row every night
8. Running/Cycling/Swimming/Yoga again!!!

8 Things I wish I could do

1. Catch and/or not suck at team sports
2. Scuba dive
3. Travel the world for free
4. Eat only sweets and have Dara Torres' body
5. Paint the walls in my apartment. Someday when we're not renting...
6. Keep plants alive
7. A backflip
8. Again... sleep 8 continuous hours

8 Shows I Watch on TV
(this might be a stretch... Can I include shows I've ever watched?)

1. The Office
2. Biggest Loser
3. Universal Sports
4. Dateline
5. Infomercials
6. I used to watch Law and Order SVU but I gave it up after I had a nightmare...
7. So You Think You Can Dance (when our TV can get the signal)
8. Whatever else comes through on our antennae

8 People I Tag

The first 8 people to read this!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Haha you are so funny. Love the Torres comment. That woman makes me sick! And i LOVE So you think you can dance. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Allison said...

Um, so we have so major catching up to do!! Eric is no longer going to work for UPS?? What? I think you will be getting a phone call this week. I know I will see you on Thursday, but we won't be able to talk about everything then! I hope you're doing well. I miss you!