Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So guess what?

Wesley just turned 16 months and I can officially say he is finally weaned! Breastfeeding was a really wonderful experience that I'm glad we could share for the last year+. My original goal was to nurse him until he was somewhere between 15 and 18 months. So that worked out! In truth, I had a little change of heart toward breastfeeding toward the end simply because...

One baby is enough to support with my body and one time. Yep, this is an announcement about baby Avarell the 2nd more than a weaning post. :) I heard that tiny little heartbeat yesterday and it made my own heart flutter and sing so I figured it was time to spread the news. And if you want the details, I'm about 15 weeks along due March 12.

So we're moving to Connecticut and there we will become a family of four. We're thrilled for our new exciting adventures and the way our lives are changing!

and P.S. Happy 60th Birthday to my mom!

7 comments:

Allison said...

YAY!!! Congratulations. What a fun time for you guys.

Brian and Stacy said...

YAY! I totally thought it was a pregnancy post until I read the breastfeeding thing. Yes, you fooled me. I've been curious about baby #2 for you since it seems like Wesley has grown like a weed. Congratulations to both of you! That's soooo exciting! I hope you're feeling well!

Marilou said...

Congrats!

Laura Bernard said...

Congrats!!! What exciting news! Good luck on the move to Connecticut. I bet Clark and Fam are so excited to get some family close to them!!

Good luck with the pregnancy!

sarahflib said...

Congratulations, Staci. I'm happy for you.

Amy said...

Congrats Staci! What exciting news!

jenny said...

Awwww Congratulations Avarells. Love you guys and miss you dearly.