Tuesday, September 28, 2010

25 Things I've Done in 25 Years

So I'm 25 today. About 6 months ago I started thinking about turning 25 and I worried that I hadn't really done anything in my 25 years. Then I realized I've sorta done a lot. Sorta. So mostly for me, here's my list.

1. Learned to drive
2. Graduated high school
3. Graduated from college
4. Married my BFF
5. Had a baby
6. Worked as a cleaning lady
7. Worked as a waitress
8. Tried to sell diamonds
9. Worked in a prison
10. Worked full-time 8 to 5 for a university
11. Lived in a foreign country
12. Hiked to Stonehenge
13. Mastered tandem biking
14. Ran a 10k
15. Became a yoga instructor
16. Turned into a hippie
17. Learned to sew
18. Ate escargot
19. Took an all night bus ride from Glasgow Scotland to London England
20. Learned to cook
21. Went snowboarding
22. Learned how to read music
23. Been to 21 of the 50 states
24. Moved 10 times (soon to be 11)
25. I'll do something cool for my 25th year... like live in Connecticut and have another baby. :) And probably something else.

5 comments:

Lana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love this post! You've done a lot more cool things than I have. Love you! Let's go to lunch for your birthday today, okay?! I'll call you while out to lunch and you be out to lunch too... Wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

Preston and Angie said...

Happy Birthday!! You're truly amazing. Hope you have a truly amazing day!

Oh, and I'm so excited for your family's new adventures and addition! Good luck!

Seidi said...

Happy Birthday Staci!!! Tracy was just in town and we had a little get together with our old Hinckley gals. Missed you!!!! So seriously, where are you? And are you announcing...already????

Seidi said...

Just kidding, I just read your next post. Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and so sad that you're moving all the way out to Connecticut. Fun adventure for sure. Good luck with everything and I hope you're feeling well! Love you!

Kate Challis said...

I really liked reading this, even though it's been a month!! It inspired me to write something like that when I turn 24 next month. I hope you and your family are doing well; I'm sure you'll love CT, next to the best state (my home state) MA!