Friday, November 12, 2010

Sugar and spice and everything nice!

See that tiny sweet little fist on her tiny little head? Oh it's so cute!
We're having a girl! I wasn't at all surprised, I definitely knew it was a girl. I just know these things. I'm so excited! I've decided that from now on I will only be pregnant with girls because it has been lots easier. Don't get me wrong, I will gladly have another boy just as long as I can only be pregnant with girls. What do you mean it doesn't work that way? Anyway, I'm thrilled and excited but a little nervous too. Girls are a whole different ball game! I'm a little intimidated by the world of hairbows, tights, and tiny bracelets. And hopefully she'll be as fun and spunky as little Wesley who gets cuter by the day.

She's flexy like mommy-- doing a little womb yoga

7 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Girls are so fun!! And so glad your pregnancy has been better. Just lovely! Love that baby flexibility, super cute picture! Hope you keep feeling great!

LadyCarma said...

Oh, so cute already! What darling poses she did for the camera. Maybe she is prepping for being a yoga model. Thanks for sharing. I can't tell you how excited this Grandlady is to welcome the second grand daughter into our family. Number nine will be here in no time!

Team Avarell said...

So, I guess Avarell boys can have Avarell girls!! You broke the tradition...nice work :) We are so excited to meet this new little one, especially since we know you make adorable, fun, sweet kiddos!! (I wish I were even half as flexible as she is!)

Christie said...

Congrats!

We love little girls, and are happy for you!

Lil Lizzie said...

congrats staci!! i still need to meet little wesley :) where are you guys living? love ya!

liz

Allison said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you to have a girl. She's going to be adorable.

sarahflib said...

This is wonderful news! Congratulations!