Monday, November 15, 2010

I get excited about good deals. :)

On Veteran's Day, Saver's was having a 50% off sale. Naturally, I went, along with the rest of Connecticut. MAN that store was packed. Even still, I found some really cute stuff. I promised myself I would not go too crazy and get a zillion things I had good intentions for. Here's what I scored:

Top left: 2 king size pillowcases in an adorable print that will be made into baby clothes for baby girl. ($1ea)
Top center: Short sleeve chunky knit sweater for me ($2) 
Top right: Super cute church shirt for Wesley ($2.50)
Middle left: 2 long sleeve tees for Wes (.49 each)
Middle center: THE CUTEST little boy church shoes from BabyGap, BARELY worn ($2)
Middle right: Super soft corduroys and Old Navy Painter jeans for Wes, both barely worn ($1 ea)
Bottom: Never worn zip-up hoodie ($2)

Seriously?!?! I was so excited. I love thrift shopping for kids clothes in New England! It's a bunch of high quality, barely worn stuff that doesn't even get picked over because there aren't a gazillion college student moms around trying to outfit their kiddos! (in other words, I could never find anything good in the kid's section of thrift stores in Utah). Yay for savings!


2 comments:

Lana said...

Wow. That is so nice! Love all the stuff. And yeah, our Savers and other thrift stores are super ghetto around here and majorly picked over. Good for you!!

LadyCarma said...

Sweet deals. I love the hoodie for Wesley, and the brown sweater for you is adorable. Can I wear it when I come next time? Thanks for the pictures.