Friday, December 10, 2010

A dear family friend died today.

There is never a good time for a family to lose a mommy/wife/best friend, but as I listened to Christmas music today, I couldn't help but imagine how hard it would be right now. My heart aches for those kids and poor Jared and especially on Christmas morning without this amazing woman.

For some reason, I just can't stop crying for them right now. I do take comfort knowing she is in a much better place and her cancer battle is finally over. She was so blessed to have as much time as she did in the face of terminal brain cancer, but knowing all that hasn't helped me handle it better. I don't really handle death well. Does anyone?

Anyway, I just needed to write this. Pray for Jared, Jacob and Emma.

1 comment:

LadyCarma said...

And now you made me cry! Thanks for your sweet words.