Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tree Ring Circus

Yesterday I went to a weird store with my sister-in-law where I expected to find things like discount school supplies and really cheap water bottles, but certainly nothing beautiful.

And then I found this. 
There in the middle of a bunch of random children's books was this little gem. The book is called Tree Ring Circus and it is so beautiful! I was drawn in by the lovely cover art. I know better than to buy a children's book without reading it, so I read it to Wesley there on the spot. And when I got to this page, I was sold:
 Isn't it lovely? And the story is darling and enchanting and Wesley adores it. He wants me to read it over and over and tries to memorize it and point out all the different animals.
 I'm smitten. I want to decorate the children's room based on this book. It's beautiful. I love it.

You should buy a copy too. And while you are at it, check out the other stuff this guy does. He's good. http://www.adamrex.com/

3 comments:

LadyCarma said...

Very interesting art pictures. Such a great find. Where were you in your searching? MA or CT?

Did you read my blog post for today. You might be scared.

Guinevere said...

I'm so glad you found it, and that they had two! It's our new favorite, too!

Lana said...

Cute book! That could translate into a lot of cute room decor.