Monday, January 17, 2011

A whole new year!

Happy January! I can't believe we're already halfway through this month. Time is FLYING!

One of the blogs I look at occasionally http://www.simplymodernmom.com/ is doing a project that she calls Glimpse into Motherhood. Basically, her goal is to take a picture every week chronicling her life as a mom. She encourages others to join her in the project. Well, I'm not committing to anything, but as I read it (skimmed it really) I thought to myself, I need to take more pictures. It's lame when you look back and have no pictures of something that was really memorable... like your childhood. :) So I will try to take at least one picture a week and probably post it on here. That will also make this blog less boring. Or at least that will provide more incentive for Eric to look at it. hehe

I will preface by saying I don't have a fancy camera and I'm generally a bad photographer, so don't expect art. Just life. With that, here are some pictures I've taken the past 2 weeks.
ok this one is older-- actually pre-Christmas but I love it and I don't think I've posted it anywhere. Wesley loves to cram himself into boxes that seem impossible to fit in (like a diaper box). This one was a bit too small for him but luckily, he found some stretch room with the handle hole. 

Bundled up watching football with Daddy. This Kodak moment lasted about 45 seconds



Watching a show. On the back of the couch...

I came into his room to find this little tower he built all by himself. I was rather impressed.

I had to include this because it's how most pictures of him turn out. He thinks this is smiling for the camera and makes this face anytime he's confronted by the Mamarazzi.

Isn't this darling?? Wesley and his new friend Emmy thought it was pretty fun and hilarious to share a chair.

They are 5 months apart and both expecting little sisters this spring. We try to have play dates a lot so they get used to sharing with others... They definitely help each other relax in nursery so that's a plus!

Cheeeeeeese!

Annnnnnnnd I'm done. 

3 comments:

sarahflib said...

Wesley has positively turned into a man. Adorable.

LadyCarma said...

I am glad to see he still has that cute dimple! Thanks for sharing the joy of that little boy. Darling photos.

Lana said...

I need to be better about that! Those are really cute pictures. Crew and Dane and I loved looking at them.